Giacomini Spider Board
he Spider R979S panel is a three-dimensional moulded net in loaded polypropylene for fixing pipes in underfloor heating systems. The radiant floor system with R979S panels has a reduced height, a characteristic that is especially advantageous during renovation works.
Features & Benefits:
- Suits 16-17 mm pipe
- Ideal for renovations or in reduced thickness applications
- Lower panel surface is self adhesive
- Patented geometry allows the pipe to be held firmly in place
- Guaranteed even temperature distribution with a low degree of thermal inertia
- Panel can to be used with both self-levelling screed and screed made up of sand and cement
- Excellent footfall resistance
Our knowledgeable team are here to help with all aspects of your home’s radiant heating project.
Discover the latest contemporary, traditional, and designer hydronic heating solutions.